Recent Posts

Strength in Scripture

The Ownership of All

60views

The blessing project starts with you creating a budget to track your blessings. But at this point we are going to discuss something outside of the regular budget. You remember that we said you budget based on 80% of your take-home, after-tax, pay. What about the other 20%? Let’s look at half of that right now.

The Lord has given us instruction that we should understand that all of our increase comes from Him. He actually owns everything we possess. To keep this concept always before His people the Lord instructed them to faithfully return a tithe, or 10%, of their increase to Him. Leviticus 27:30 “And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD’S: it is holy unto the LORD.”

And as we continue to return to the Lord a portion of our increase for the proclamation of the Gospel, we ourselves are blessed even more. Proverbs 3:9-10 states that we should “Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.”

To learn more about the project, visit our website:
https://goo.gl/s8iGyd

#StrengthInScripture